- HVAC Estimator
- full time - non union
- Millstone Twp - Corporate Office
- September 12, 2017
- August 12, 2017
- September 30, 2017
- Provide accurate takeoffs of commercial and industrial HVAC systems and accessories using proprietary estimating programs.
- Develop bid prices and proposals for projects ranging into 7 figures
- Read specifications and bid documents
- Prepare and submit RFI’s
- Attend walk through and job inspections
- Prepares Bid by studying plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each system.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Maintains and updates software as required
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information. Study actual project costs to determine accuracy of estimates
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards, including maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications : Accuracy, Technical Knowledge of HVAC Systems, Practical Experience with AutoCAD, Develop and maintain Vendor Relationships, Develop and maintain customer relationships, Excel, Word, Outlook, Documentation Skills, Focused
We provide a supportive and encouraging environment for employees to succeed at their tasks and grow as a professional in the Mechanical Contracting Industry. We encourage growth for self-starters by providing access and funding for continuing education opportunities, professional seminars and memberships to related professional organizations. We provide excellent health and dental benefits as well as a 401k retirement plan.